Hair: Weave Bun Killer...Literally

weave bun

Ok so my friend Whitney asked me to do this post last night. The topic is the hair weave bun, is it making its way back into the fashion industry or should we just lay it to rest? Me personally I don't like it. I remember wearing those in the 3rd grade and even though it was quick and easy you could tell it was fake. In my opinion if your hair, braids, dreads, or weave isn't long enough just leave the bun alone. I cut my hair off and I'm now rocking a bob and I wouldn't dare put a fake bun on my head. It's just not grown woman status. But again there might be someone out there who just knows how to rock it the right way. If that's you let me know how you rock it, take me step by step and just let me know why you choose this particular style or if you know someone who rocks it the right way take a pic and post :)



weave bun


weave bun

No comments

Post a Comment