Fashion & Style: Oxford Comeback

oxford shoes


For my first post I wanted to address a popular trend that seems to be making the comeback, the Oxford shoe.  Most people I know reference this to the bowling shoe but it is much more than that.  The new and improved Oxford is redesigned to be more fitting to our new generation of fashion but while still holding that classic feel to it. So to some of the fashion impaired who believe these shoes are ugly and out of style, they're not. You're just too retarded to catch on. Check out the pics below including my own personal pair (1st pic), comment and tell me what you think. Do you personally like oxfords? If you don't why not? If you do what are some different styles you wear with your oxfords?

oxford-shoes

oxford-shoes

oxford-shoes

*photo credit: Google.com

No comments

Post a Comment