Fashion & Style: Sexy Halloween Costumes!!!!!

It's that time of the year again.  Everyone gets dressed up in sexy, scary, and weird without being judged lol.  For all of my hot fashionistas here are some ideas for some sexy costumes for this Halloween Holiday:

A Nurse
A Sailor


Little Red Riding Hood


Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz

Love Bug

A Police Officer

A Soldier
A Butterfly

A Cat


 And there are so many others.  Me personally I am going to be a hot and steaming firefighter looking to put out the flame!!  If you are looking for a great Halloween costume I suggest going to your local costume or party store and trying a couple on.  If you can't find what you are looking for there are many online stores such as Halloween Express (www.halloweenexpress.com) or Spirit Halloween (www.spirithalloween.com).  If ordering online, I do suggest doing it as soon as possible and have a backup plan just in case the costume isn't what you were hoping for.  So I hope I was able to give you all some ideas for the upcoming holiday so go out, get fierce, and get that sexy costume!!!

No comments

Post a Comment