DIY: My ABC Creation!!!!

So I have been trying to hold back from posting this because I wanted to find my tutorial pics and post them at the same time but I want every to see how easy it is to make your own ABC creation, so dum dum dum dum!!!!!! I present my outfit made from Styrofoam cups, duck tape, and trash bags:

diydiy





The process itself wasn't necessarily hard, but more a trial and error situation, from figuring out what kind of glue to use to how to ensemble the cups on the skirt, and how to create the trash bag top.  I will say I was and am very proud of my work, I honestly didn't think I could pull it off!!!  Once I find my tutorial pics I will make a tutorial video on Youtube so stay tuned!! And hopefully this has inspired someone to try and attempt to make a fabulous ABC creation!


No comments

Post a Comment