What's All The Hype About EOS?

Lately within the health and beauty realm, there has been this trend revolving around EOS?  What is EOS you ask? Well they are the company that specializes in the "evolution of smooth" (hints the name EOS).  Their products are mostly natural and contain ingredients such as Shea butter, Vitamin E, and jojoba oil.  They offer a variety of product from shaving cream and lotion but no doubt, their most popular product is their lip balm or as it is referred to, the "EOS Egg",  
I personally have 7 and I love all of them.  I have sweet mint, honeysuckle honeydew, raspberry pomegranate, passion fruit, blueberry acai, strawberry sorbet, and summer fruit.  From what I can see on their website there are 9 flavors total, the other two that I don't have are medicated tangerine and lemon drop.  With these lip balms they absolutely give you that soft feeling without any mess, and in a unique and different applicator.  I definitely suggest trying these product out yourself, I have also used their shaving cream and it is amazing!  You can buy their products at any major drug store or retailer such as Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Five Below, etc, and also check out their website below to inquire on their other products:



No comments

Post a Comment