Link Up Party!: What's Your Fall Must Haves?

Alright guys, after participating in a lot of these with some of my fellow fashion bloggers I have decided to host one myself, which means a link up party!!!  With the link up party, today's post is going to feature one of my must have looks for fall, camouflage.  I love camouflage for the simple fact that you can take such a utilitarian look that has been used in the most basic ways, and turn it into something chic.  With this look, jacket from Old Navy and high waisted skinny jeans from Forever 21, I like to do it very simple, matching it with neutral dark earth tones which are showcased in my handbag (H&M) and in my shoes (Pitaya) and play it up with a simple piece of jewelry (necklace from Target).  This is a great look for a chill night or for heading off to class, something laid back, and a look that doesn't take that much effort to put together.




photo credit: Diamond Hudson

What are you fall must haves? Whether it's a complete look or essential pieces, let us know in our link party!

Link Up Rules

  • Follow Us on Bloglovin
  • Link back to our site from your post, or just grab our button and post it on your blog with this handy grab button
Mind of a Fashionista

Can't wait to see your links and thanks in advance for sharing your fall looks!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments

Post a Comment