What to Have in Your Emergency Fashion Kit


Alright ladies, I will be the first to admit, I am always ill  prepared.  I never have extra anything when it comes to my clothes for the simple fact I carry so much on a daily basis, I have to pick and choose what I bring.  But seeing that I carry purses with more than enough room to bring the essentials, I have decided to not be so lazy anymore.  So if you're like me and are in the process of creating your own fashion emergency kit, here are some helpful items to include in yours:


Hair Tie
Nail File/Nail Clippers
Cotton Swabs
Hand Sanitizer
Mints/Gum
Small Can of Hair Spray
Makeup Remover Wipes
Safety Pins
Double Stick Tape
Floss/Toothpicks
Translucent Powder
Feminine Products
Medicine
Earring Backs
Deodorant
Neutral Lipstick
Small Mirror
Lotion
Tweezers
Clear Nailpolish
Travel Size Sewing Kit
Lint Roller
Tide Stick
Foot Pedals
Downy Spray or Febreeze (I love FEBREEEEEEEZE)
Lighter or Match Box

Bonus: Small Bottles of Liquor (sorry I'm a alcoholic)

Now I know my emergency fashion kit is different from many others so let us know what you stash in yours!

No comments

Post a Comment