The Kylie Jenner Phenomenom (As Stupid As It Is)

kylie jenner

The hell is wrong with yall! (Yes I'm starting this post off like that).  For the past 2 days my Facebook feed has been blasted with young men and women using anything from shot glasses, gatorade bottles, and plastic caps in efforts to enhance their lips to look like Kylie Jenner's, better known as the Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge.

(Slaps hand on forehead).  Jesus take the wheel!  I really wish the youth of our generation would be more confident in their looks but more so smarter to realize this shit won't work.  First off I know there are "lip plumpers" you can buy, which I'm not so much of a fan of just because, I don't need it, but those tools were professionally design to help plump lips in a safe way.  By using shot glasses and plastic bottles and sucking all the air out, all you're doing is making the blood flow so quick to your lips, that they plump up like you have hives.  And newsflash, you would have to repeatedly keep doing this to your lips in order to keep the look.  Kylie's lips aren't naturally big and plump to begin with, I don't give two shits what she says.  We can tell from past pictures something medical was done, whether that was Botox or lip fillers, something un-natural was put in her lips.  Like do you guys love looking like this?!  Because you don't look like Kylie Jenner, you look like aliens, spitting dribbling down, and just ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!  If you haven't seen the "challenge" take a look here at a video compilation:


Like am I the only one who is disgusted by this? Please let me know your thoughts!!!

1 comment

  1. It's so random and awful. I don't understand at all.
    keepcalmandchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete