Favorite Lippie Alert! Buxom Cosmetics Full On Lip Polish

Fashionistas, I'm just a pinch of a lip gloss junkie, especially the sheer tinted and colorful kind. I was able to get my hands on a free sample of Buxom's Full On Lip Polish in the color "White Russian" and I'm willing to try any lip stick, balm, gloss, whatever! Especially if it's a free sample! I fell so in love with it, that I went ahead and bought the full size along with about 3 or 4 other colors.

What is it that's made me so obsessed with this product?


Firstly, the packaging. Talk about BRANDING! I love how the brand represents itself. I'm a Fashion Marketing major and I look at things like packaging and branding even more than before I started my academic journey, but it's so cool and different! Each color has their own name, as in the name of a woman, accompanied with a sexy 40s pinup girl. Call it a way of giving your lips a sexy alter ego.

Not only does the packaging look amazing, but the actual product itself is quality! It's the "sexy younger sister" to BareMinerals cosmetics so it's already attached to a company that provides quality. The Full-On Lip Polish line comes in 100 sexy shades and gives off a pigmented, yet sheer finish. For those ladies who are looking for that extra boost, it also has lip plumping components which gives off and awesome tingling sensation. I don't necessarily desire the look for a fuller lip because I think mine are full enough, but I still like the tingling sensation.

You put this product on with a wand which adds to the sexiness of this awesome gloss (kinda sounds like "awesome sauce", huh?).


Most importantly with anything lipstick, lip gloss, lip stain, whatever! You want it to last for at least a good 3 hours right?!? Well, Fashionistas, I'm here to tell you that these lip polishes stay on! Now, sometimes when the product claims to be long lasting, it goes on very thick which can even sometimes turn into a cake fest, which isn't sexy nor does it feel good. I mean, it's bad when you can't even rub your lips together because a lip gloss is so darn tacky! Buxom's Full-On Lip Polishes aren't it. I wouldn't call it a thick gloss, but it isn't so thin that it would be literally running off of your lips either. It's a great medium between the two, which gives it that staying power.

And for my ingredient conscious Fashionistas, these lip polishes are paraben, sulfate, and Phthalate free! It also contains Vitamin A and E to keep your lips soft and moisturized!

Right now, I own about 4 different colors. I own one of the basic colors in White Russian. In the Full-On Lip Polish, I own Dolly (shimmering sultry mauve), Nicole (shimmering strawberry). and I believe that I have one more that I can't remember, but I love them all and I'm craving for more!

After all of this hype, I bet you're wondering how much this product costs, right? Well, it's only $19 (USD) and it's exclusively available at Sephora in-store and online. When I tried going to the brand website, but it just had me click on something that took me to the Sephora website and the Buxom Cosmetics brand page on the website.

Let me know if you have any, the colors, you have, and what you think of this brand and it's products.

No comments

Post a Comment