Our 2 Favorites from the Oscars Red Carpet


oscars

 The Oscars are tonight and that calls for the big guns when it comes to the red carpet.  I swear everyone looked amazing tonight so I can't even make a "worst dressed" list.  So instead, here is our personal favorites list from all of the amazing looks for tonight!

rita ora oscars 2015
Rita Ora
jamie chung oscars 2015
Jamie Chung















Both of these dresses are giving me life!  Many celebrities every award show try to come and pull off the same type of dress Rita is rocking by Marchesa, but the reason why I love this dress so much is because of the color first off, I rarely see deep navy blue on the red carpet, very mysterious and midnight sky looking.  I also love the pop of gold incorporated into the hip and breast of the dress which helps visually attract the eye down to the tail of the dress.  Jamie Chung's Yanina Couture gown is something I've never seen before so it's always interesting to see a new design worn the right way on the red carpet.  She also is rocking a deep navy utilized in the tulle bottom incorporated around the nude base of the dress, which compliments her skin tone to a tea!  And the sequins just her look so much glitz and glam.  Both of these looks together are amazing!

No comments

Post a Comment