Tipsy Tuesdays: Mason Jar Margarita + Patron!


mason jar margarita


mason jar margarita
I'm still on somewhat of a buzz from yesterday.  If you didn't know, yesterday was National Margarita Day!  Which means tequila on top of more tequila!  I love margaritas, they're a tasty drink that puts you in that "festive" mood no matter where and when you drink it.  However this time around I wanted to think of a new way to prepare my margarita.  Maybe because I felt like being creative or the lack of margarita glasses in my house, either way, I was able to come up with what I like to call the Mason Jar Margarita!

Yes you heard right, a margarita in a mason jar.  Mason jars actually have been used to create a variety of drinks as I discovered recently, so hell, why not make a margarita in one?!


Here is what you'll need to make our Peachy Mango Mason Jar Margarita:

mason jar margarita

1 bottle of Patron Citronge Mango
Mango or Peach Juice (we used V8 Peach Mango)
Lemon Juice

Pour Patron into shaker (as much as you can tolerate, remember, it's tequila!)
Pour 3/4 cup of mango/peach juice in shaker
Pour 1 tbsp of lemon juice in shaker
Pour in mason jar
Serve with ice or bare, and add strawberries as garnish

mason jar margarita

Now for an added treat, throw this mix into a blender, and if you want, peel and dice 1/4 of a mango for a frozen mason jar margarita!  Both ways are yummy as hell and quick and easy to make!

So get you some Patron, make you a margarita, and get in your happy place, that's what happens when I get tipsy at least.  And in the meantime drop a comment below and let us know what you think of this recipe!

No comments

Post a Comment