Fashion & Style: Store Showcase #6 Love Culture

Alright guys here is the store showcase of the week, and it's going to be pretty brief.  The store that I went to is called Love Culture located in the Saint Louis Galleria on the Second floor right next to Claire's.  Honestly they are just like Forever 21, just with a bit more style.  What I don't like about them is one their return policy, no cash back and only 22 days for store credit, and they're sizes do not accomodate us that are on the thicker side.  But I didn manage to buy 2 pieces from them, an oversize cardigan and a nice floral dress, which come to find out it is too freakin' small in the bust area.  My fault I guess for not trying on but I shop like a guy, I'm in and I'm out!  Their prices are fairly the same as Forever 21, between $-$$.  But here's their website and you guys check them out http://www.loveculture.com and let me know what you think, also here are some pics of me in what I actually bought, and always hit me up at:

Facebook: Ak Brown, and new Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mind-of-a-Fashionista/
Twitter: @Akjapbae
Kik: Akjapbae
Instagram: Akjapbae
Instadm: Akjapbae
Instatalk: Akjapbae
My email: akjapbae@gmail.com


No comments

Post a Comment