Fashion & Style: Store Showcase #4/#5 Marmi and Arden B

Hey guys sorry for the late post. Been busy with school, work, my little diva, and also other events but here is your store showcase of the week. Unfortunately the first showcase is a negative review for the simple fact of poor customer service. The store is called Marmi and I went to the one in the St. Louis Galleria across from the Apple store. I went there actually for a school assignment and we chose that store because it looked appealing on the outside. On the inside it was a cute little store, not so much my taste, more for the older lady, but we still proceeded to take a tour. One of the associates, Doris, was very helpful. She was willing to help and answer any questions and was very friendly. Now here comes my disgust, and her name is MARCY. I don't know who the hell this woman thinks she is but she almost got cussed out and a shoe thrown at her. First off she just came off rude and disrespectful. I was in the processing of asking her a question and she rudely walked away. When she came back out my friend asked if we could ask a couple of questions, she replied "yea after i help a customer", so my friend replied "well are you helping one now?" and she replied "I'm watching her try these shoes on". Like if you didn't want to answer our questions refer us to another sales associate but don't be a smart ass about it. So we finally got the chance to ask her some questions and her knowledge was screwed up because Doris, the other associate had to keep interjecting in order to get the information straight, and she just acted like she didn't want to be bothered. And what was worse was she conducted herself in this manner in front of customers. The number one priority of a business should be customer service, especially with a store that isn't that mainstream and heard of. AND TO MARCY, IF YOU EVER READ THIS, YOU SUCK, AND I HOPE YOU GET FIRED. Yep I said it, so what. If you guys want to check out their website to form your own opinion it is www.shop.marmishoes.com
Well on o a more happier note, I had a wonderful experience at Arden B. in the Galleria. Bought some nice shirts and bottoms, both associates were wonderful, and very friendly, we even joked around a little. I love their clothes, they're trendy and reasonably priced, and they have more of an unique look than most of these clothing stores like Forever 21. I am just happy I had more of a great experience there after experience what happened at Marmi. So probably tomorrow or Wednesday I will showcase the clothes that I bought from Arden B. because the shirt I bought is going to be one of my next blog topics, I just had to do this post to give Arden B its credit and to warn everyone about Marmi. And here is their website so you guys can check out their fab clothing : www.ardenb.com

Again I will be making a new post in the next few days showcasing me actually wearing some garments that I have been talking about for the last couple of weeks, and as always, like, comment, share, and hit me up at :

Facebook: Ak Brown, and new Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mind-of-a-Fashionista/
Twitter: @Akjapbae
Kik: Akjapbae
Instagram: Akjapbae
Instadm: Akjapbae
Instatalk: Akjapbae
My email: akjapbae@gmail.com


marmi


marmi


arden b


arden b


arden b

No comments

Post a Comment