What Do Our Bloggers Buy?

Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great weekend thus far.  Decided to do a new segment called "What Do Our Bloggers Buy?" just to give you guys a peek into the fashionable things we buy, not necessarily fashion hauls but just little things here and there that we might pick up at the store or order online that we feel you all would like to see :).  I am going to start off this segment with sharing my order that I placed with E.L.F Cosmetics (www.eyeslipsface.com), you all know this is one of my favorite go to stops for makeup.  They have high quality makeup for an extremely low price.  This time I kept it simple and just got a few things that I thought I needed, let me know what you guys think!:

(Total Face Brush)

(Eyeshadow Brush)

(Foundation Brush)

(Eyebrow Comb and Brush)

(Eyeliner Brush)

(Bronzing Brush)

(Concealer Brush)

(Eyelash and Brown Wand)

(Lip Defining Brush)

(Blending Eye Brush)

(Smudged Eye Brush)
 
(Baked Eyeshadow Palette)


(Precision Liquid Eyeliner)


(SPF 50 Liquid Foundation)

No comments

Post a Comment