Wrap Party!!!

It Works Wraps

     I recently attended the Aquatica Streetscape Fashion Show this past Saturday.  Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the entire event, but while I was there I was able to meet some great reps for the It Works Wraps.  I know a lot of you are some what familiar with this product, which are the wraps that help you shed inches in less than an hour.  I personally have not tried them and I am curious to see if they work.  So I thought it would be a wonderful idea to have a wrap party!!!  I am inviting 8 of my friends/readers to attend this event.  This will be on August 30th at 1pm at my house.  Each person just needs to pay $25 which covers the cost of the instructional presentation and actual demonstration of the wrap it!  Yes, each person will be able to get wrapped!  If you would like to attend please email me at info@mindofafashionista.com so I can make sure I have enough room for guests, again my maximum is 8.  We will be doing a live product review as well so if you come you will be apart of this too!  I will be providing healthy snacks as well as a thank you for participating so get pumped, get excited, and lets wrap it!

No comments

Post a Comment