Hands On: Encourage Active & Happy Kids!

Hands On: Encourage Active & Happy Kids!

I cannot tell you how easy it is to turn on the TV and put on my daughter's favorite show.  It's an easy way out, as much as I hate to admit it.  With my busy schedule sometimes the furthest thing from my mind is planning activities that are not only engaging and educational, but fun for my little princess.


Something that she's been begging me to do probably since she was 2 and a half was to do ballet.  She would always twirl in my mom's living room
 and put on performances, so I figured, why not give it a try eh?

Hands On: Encourage Active & Happy Kids!

Our first class was an experience in itself, I never knew how much my daughter loved to dance!  From learning different ballet poses, to funny songs and silly dances, she enjoyed every minute of class!

The hardest part of it all was just making sure the school we picked would be one that was interactive instead of drilling ballet into her mind, and Tippi Toes is a great place for fun dance for all kinds of little dancers.

Hands On: Encourage Active & Happy Kids!

Hands On: Encourage Active & Happy Kids!

Trust, this won't be the last activity we dip and dab into as we unlock her ultimate potential, but I can say ballet won't be a one time thing either!

What activities do you enjoy doing with your little one?  Drop a comment below and let us know!

just bloggers: no explanation ak brown