Beauty: Walgreens Haul!

Walgreens Haul!

I love doing hauls, but because I'm an adult and priorities are suppose to come first, I'm not always able to do them.  The last time I did a Walgreens Haul to be exact was at least a year ago, so I felt it was definitely time!  The products in this haul consist of makeup, a lot of it aiming to help and control oil as the intended purposes were for me to have a flawless face during our past photo shoot and I will say I scored some amazing products!:

walgreens makeup haul

This matte mousse is something I've never seen before simply because I've never seen foundation in a mousse form before.  I have tried it, blends BEAUTIFULLY with the skin but a major tip, do not put too much on!  It truly does feel like mousse, like the dessert, and your face will definitely feel it if you put too much on, light coverage is key!

walgreens makeup haul

Awaiting to try!

walgreens makeup haul

Awaiting to try!

walgreens makeup haul

I love the fit me products especially with them categorizing by skin type (normal to dry or normal to oily).

walgreens makeup haul

This product works like a charm!  For someone who is prone to oiling skin, this helps keep the shine away for hours on end!

walgreens makeup haul

Probably one of the best matte primers out there!!!  Doesn't have that silicone feel, moisturizing, and hydrating as well!

walgreens makeup haul

Probably the only product from the infallible line that I actually like, great setting spray for the day.

walgreens makeup haul

Great quality brushes for the most affordable prices!

walgreens makeup haul
TOP: Revlon Ultra HD Lipcolor-$8.99

Great matte color that is not drying and versatile for any occasion.


I don't even like mascara like this but this right here, makes me want to wear it all the time! Length + volume all in one!


If you're looking for the top lippie in more of a stain, then this is for you.

walgreens makeup haul

While the colors are pretty, the formula is crap.  This gloss is no where near matte I do not care what anyone says.  And for someone like myself who's lipstick/lipgloss collection consists of 70%+ matte lipsticks and glosses, these do not compare.  If you're familiar with Nyx's Butter Gloss, this is a step down from that.

walgreens makeup haul

Just like with the L'Oreal Infallible matte glosses, Maybelline's Vivid Matte Liquid Gloss sucks as well.  I swear it's like they have the same manufacturer who uses the same formula for both, THEY ARE NOT MATTE.  They do not go on matte nor do they dry matte, and I feel a sense of false advertisement with their marketing.  Maybe it's just me, but someone over there at Maybelline and L'Oreal obviously doesn't know what the word "matte" means.

I know I've shown you guys ALOT, so what I've done is made a Walgreens Haul video!!! So excited for you guys to see!  Check it out, and drop a comment and let us know what products you want us to review or other stores you want us to do hauls for!