VMA's Best And Worst Dressed

I hope you guys tuned into the MTV VMA's (Video Music Awards) last night, if you didn't I will be recapping my personal list of best and worst dressed celebs of the night:

BEST
Solange Knowles
I love this outfit, I think the blazer could have been a little bit more fitted, then this look really would have been a banger.

Joan Smalls
Ummmm yessss!


Miley Cirus
This is a classic chic look, not anything crazy that she is known to rock, love it.

Nina Dobrev
YAAAAAS! This dress and those curves are giving me life!

Jordin Sparks
All white angel.


Kesha
I love this dress on her, and with the hair it makes her look like a mermaid.

Iggy Azalea
I don't care what anyone says, Iggy can do no wrong

Kim Kardashian
Dress poncho?  I think we will be seeing more of these.

Nicki Minaj
Someone buy me this dress now!

Julianne Hough
So flawless.

Jason Derulo
OOO that white just makes me wanna...

Nick Jonas
He's all grown up now and that suit just makes it known.


WORST

Ariana Grande
In my opinion this is just a little bit to grown for the image she has already portrayed.

Taylor Swift
This looks like a very cheap leotard...not a good look

Amber Rose
This is not Mardi Gra or Carnivale....put a real dress on


Brandi Cyrus
Girl....go home

Charli Xcx
Didn't know they were making cat woman the sequel

And of course, we cannot forget the recreation of Brittney Spears and Justin Timberlake done by non other than Katy Perry and Riff Raff (seriously who is he?)



No comments

Post a Comment