Our Personal Favorites from Shan Keith's Boundless Fashion Show+Event Recap

Shan Keith
Last Saturday we were able to cover an amazing event, Project Runway's own Shan Keith would present his fall collection in his Boundless Fashion Show!  The event was amazing from start to finish with a a gorgeous location, great vendors, perfect atmosphere for mingling and networking and most of all...HIS DESIGNS! Before we rant on about his amazing work that he showcased, we want to bring you our personal favorites from the show. These attendees; some designers, some bloggers, and some fashion lovers were here to support and they were looking stunning doing so!


Boundless Fashion Show


Tiffany Rae
Inspiration for Look: "My heels inspired my outfit.  I am a designer who specializes in wearable art or 'avant garde' pieces and created these shoes as I needed something cohesive to go with my new line, which I will be selling next year. As for my outfit tonight, I worked around the heels!"
Everyday Fashion Look: "Everything I wear makes a statement and I wear a lot of statement pieces on a day to day basis".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to color and statement pieces".

Boundless Fashion Show
Chelsey
Inspiration for Look: "I would say my look was inspired by a thrift store revamp".
Everyday Fashion Look: "My everyday look would consist of vintage finds".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to coats and jackets".


Boundless Fashion Show


Shenitha
Inspiration for Look: "My look was inspired by my love for metallic and that "Judy Jetson" look.  I actually purchased this dress on Amazon and only wear it once a year, and still get compliments on it!"
Everyday Fashion Look: "I would describe my everyday look as 'Barbara Busch' or an urban version of Martha Stewart".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "Coats and jackets".

Boundless Fashion Show




Londen
Inspiration for Look: "My look was inspired by what I like to call 'wardrobe revamp' and working around my boots".
Everyday Fashion Look: "I dress according to the mood I'm in".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "Cape Coats!"

Boundless Fashion Show


Hilary
Inspiration for Look: "My slogan is classy, edgy, and sexy and not only for my outfit tonight, but that goes for my girlfriends outfits for tonight and what I try to instill in my clients outfits as I am a stylist".
Everyday Fashion Look: "In addition to being classy, edgy, and sexy my everydat look is also laid back and casual".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "Coats and jackets".
Boundless Fashion Show
Kelley
Inspiration for Look: "My look was brought together by Hilary which encompasses her slogan 'classy, edgy, and sexy'".
Everyday Fashion Look: "Casual pieces".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to a lot of color this season".



Paula
Inspiration for Look: "There wasn't anything particular that inspired my look, whatever looks good together is what I try to utilize".
Everyday Fashion Look: "I would describe my everyday look as classic modern".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to handbags this season".
Boundless Fashion Show




KaTesha
Inspiration for Look: "My look was brought together by Hilary which encompasses her slogan 'classy, edgy, and sexy'".
Everyday Fashion Look: "I would describe my everyday look as simple chic".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to leather this season, especially leather accented pieces".
Boundless Fashion Show


Toi
Inspiration for Look: "I am a quick shopper, so for this event what I wore is what 'spoke to me'".
Everyday Fashion Look: My style is professional when I am in the office,and casual otherwise".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to boots this season".
Boundless Fashion Show
Shaquan
Inspiration for Look: "My outfit stemmed from what I could pull out from my closet".
Everyday Fashion Look: "My everyday look is edgy and sexy, and I want to be looked at as more than a 'mrs. and a mom'. Everytime I step out of the house my outfits are very verbal and I always choose to look like I am going somewhere".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "What I really want to see happen this season is more age appropriate and sexy appropriate pieces".

Boundless Fashion Show

Cameo
Inspiration for Look: "My look was inspired by 'punk rock chic' and I worked around my Chevron clutch'.
Everyday Fashion Look: "I call my look 'Lady Likeness' which has a mixture of contrast and edgy funk".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to breaking out my staple black turtleneck that goes with everything!"
Boundless Fashion Show
Wendy (left)
Inspiration for Look: "My look was brought together Epiphany Boutique.
Everyday Fashion Look: "I would describe my everyday look professional chic".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to outerwear this season".

Louise (middle)

Inspiration for Look: "My look was inspired by the collections of my boutique that I own, Epiphany Boutique".
Everyday Fashion Look: "I would describe my everyday look as casual chic with a hint of glam".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to outerwear this season".

Bridgette (right)

Inspiration for Look: "My look was brought together Epiphany Boutique.
Everyday Fashion Look: "I would describe my everyday look simple chic".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "I am looking forward to menswear this season".

Boundless Fashion Show
Mark and Marlon Austin
Inspiration for Look: "Our outfits were inspired by transitioning pieces and more so that even though it's fall it still feels like spring!"
Everyday Fashion Look: "We would classify our style as 'Southern Italian'".
Favorite Fall Fashion Trends: "We are looking forward to bold patterns and bright colors, NO NAVY BLUE AND GREY GENTLEMAN, lets go for more royal blues, yellows, lavenders, etc.

After talking to these stylish attendees we were able to witness contemporary designs matched with detailed construction which equaled a great runway show that captured everything that a fall collection should include: elegance, clean cut, bold prints, pops of color, and innovative designs!  Don't believe us? Check out the final runway from the show (video courtesy of Diamond Hudson)


If you are a Project Runway junkie like we are, then you know this guy is talented, don't sleep on him! He's going to be the next big thing in the design world, we are sure of it!  Visit his designer page and also follow him on Facebook and Twitter to see more of his amazing work!

Let us know what you think of our favorite looks of the evening and also Shan Keith's fall collection, and be sure to stay tuned to more event coverage!

No comments

Post a Comment