Blogger Insight: New Brand, New Vision, New Us!

just bloggers no explanation

Hey, hey, hey!  How are you guys!  I'm f***ing fantastic (thanks for asking).  Why am I so cheery?  Well because as you all know we recently rebranded from Mind of a Fashionista to Just Bloggers: No Explanation!  When I started Mind of a Fashionista back in 2013, I never imagined it would be as successful as it has been, and as much as I loved the name and the brand behind it I grew as a writer and the brand was expanding into something more than just fashion and beauty, and we decided to do a complete 360!

With our new brand Just Bloggers: No Explanation, we are trying our hand at being the powerhouse of nicheless blogs, and opening up the platform to discuss whatever we want.  Many people say it cannot be done, but we say STFU AND LET US DO US!

So, without further ado, check out our promo for Just Bloggers: No Explanation with myself, Diamond, and introducing our newly added member Aziza-Lynn!

While you're watching make sure to like the video, drop a comment, and subscribe to our channel!





No comments

Post a Comment