Say Buh-Bye to Falsies!

I know everybody has had this experience at least once, right? You're watching TV or you're even in the mall and you get stopped by someone selling some stuff that they say works like a charm and you buy into the pitch just to get the product home and it's a piece of you know what. It seemed like it was too good to be true and it was, right? I something for y'all and I PROMISE you it works, I have pictures to prove it.

I had the lovely pleasure of meeting Mrs. Brittany Raji, owner of Beauty Impact Accessories at the end of last year and she hipped me to one of her amazing cosmetic products.

It's called 3D Fiber Lashes. When she said the name of it, I instantly thought I would have to lay back in a chair and some lashes would have to be individually applied to my lash line. I was scared. Ha ha! Instead, she whipped out the most beautifully packed pair of what looked like mascara tubes I have ever seen. I know y'all are like "OK, but you still aren't telling me what the heck it is Diamond!" I'm getting to it!

What it is:
The 3D fiber lash system (I'll call it a system) works together to take your lashes from short, thin, and invisible to voluminous, long, and hard not to notice in just minutes with natural green tea fibers! No artificial lashes or glue needed whatsoever.


Understanding the Packaging:
OK! So after you get your life and purchase the product, you'll open the portable case and see 2 tubes. One tube will say "Transplanting Gel" and the other will say "Natural Fiber". Also inside of the case should be instructions on how to use the product. BUT, if you're reading this post, I'm doing to explain the directions to you. Don't throw them away though.

How to Use the System:
(1) For best results, apply a coat of your favorite mascara to your lashes first from root to tip and allow them to dry. (2) Apply the transplanting gel from root to tip over the mascara. This is a VERY
important step because the transplanting gel acts as the adhesive that will attach and hold the fibers to your lashes. After you have applied the transplanting gel, you have to move fast because it dries fast and (3) carefully apply a coat of the fibers on top of the transplanting gel from root to tip and you will instantly see the different.

Here's our Makeup Guru, Aziza's initial reaction to the 3D Fiber Lash system:

The Result:
A set of all natural full, bold, and long lashes! I was super surprised at how long and full my lashes came out. Anybody that knows me on a personal level knows that I barely have any lashes because I love to play with them when I get bored or nervous. It's kinda like biting your nails, except I play with my lashes. *shoulder shrug* ANYWHO! I wouldn't lie to y'all, this stuff is legit and it works.

 
I started to use it everyday for a minute, but I had to slow down. Ha ha! And for those of you wondering how to remove the product, it comes off when you remove your makeup or wash your face with a warm cloth. Just that easy.

And would you believe that it's only $20?!? Imagine how much money you would save in lashes if you bought this.

As an added bonus for my fellow St. Louis fashion accessories and beauty lovers, Beauty Impact Accessories is located right here in our city!

Central Location

Curvy Vixen Boutique

8225 Olive Blvd

Univerisity City, MO 63132

314-368-1516


North Location

T. Couture Boutique

3371 N. Hwy 67

Florissant, MO 63033

314-305-3102


You can also order by contacting the lovely Brittany Raji at (314) 817-7564 or by clicking HERE and visiting her website.

No comments

Post a Comment