Rants & Raves: March's Playlist

march playlist just bloggers no explanation

I've seen many of my blogging friends post about the music they have going for the month.  It's fun to see what friends have the same msuic taste and I've been put on game to some songs I never would have listened to, so I decided to share my playlist for the month of March!  No particular theme, new, old, and in between, these are the songs I've been hooked the most.

Let me know what you guys are currently listening to, who knows, we might have some of the same songs on our playlists!

Kevin Gates 2 Phones
Bryson Tiller Exchange
Bryson Tiller For However Long
Beyonce Formation
Kendrick Lamar Alright
Kendrick Lamar ALL OF THE UNTITLED MASTERED ALBUM
Fame & Fortune Come FWM
Justin Timberlake Tunnel Vision
Kut Klose Surrender
Jodeci I'm Still Waiting
The Weeknd Acquainted

No comments

Post a Comment