Blogger Insight: Go Blog Social THIS WEEKEND!

go blog social



Needless to say my weekend is going to be jammed packed! Why?  Because Go Blog Social is this weekend!  As a blogger, conference are something you have to do at least once a year, I don't care what anyone has to say!  Conferences are literally a big, fun networking event + learning seminar, and my words can't really say the experience you get from attending one, so just take my word for it and go!



Last year, we went to Go Blog Social not knowing we were going to meet other fabulous bloggers and gain so much knowledge!  This is where we actually started our re-branding of the blog so I expect nothing less than fun and priceless tips and tricks!

This year, Go Blog Social will be having a one day conference in the heart of my city, St. Louis, hosted at the Lumen Event Space.  Even better, Go Blog Social has teamed up with ALIVE Magazine's influencer network which we're apart of to simply celebrate who we are, CREATIVES!

Speakers include Sumer Albarcha, a very good blogging friend of ours, Psyche Southwell of Economy of Style, and Christina Cameron of My Style Pill in addition to the many other panelists and mentors, I am sooooooo geeked!

To all of my blogging buddies who will be attending I have missed you all and the catch up will be epic!  We even have a handy dandy conference checklist FREE to Go Blog Social attendees (check tomorrow's post)!  Again, attending a blog conference is something I insist you do once a year, at least once in your blogging journey.  The benefits you get exceed the amount you pay for the ticket and are truly priceless.

We'll be sure to keep you guys posted on all of the weekend's festivities, so make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram to catch all of our pics and vids.  More importantly make sure to check out Go Blog Social on all of their other workshops and conferences they have coming up, they just might be coming to a city near you!

ak brown just bloggers no explanation