Fashion & Style: Tacos. Tequila, & Taupe Boots!

transitional fashion pieces

It’s that time of year where we are transitioning seasons and spring cleaning simultaneously. What
colors to rock? What should we toss? What shoes should I wear? I’m just a foodie who wants to be
cute and comfy. I’m simple when it comes to fashion . . . a cute statement piece or a bold lip is the
perfect accessory for me. I find myself struggling in the shoe department when I’m out on the town, yet I have a favorite boot that I pair with every outfit when I’m in a casual mood. On this taco Tuesday, the weather was clear, cloudy and about 45 degrees in our nation’s capital.

transitional fashion piecesI wanted to keep it cute and comfy so I picked out my favorite pair of jeans, an olive ¾ sleeve shirt and my taupe knee boots. The boots are G by Guess and are great for date night, girl chat, work or Taco Tuesday! As the snow melts don’t toss your winter shoes just yet. Mother Nature shows up and shows out sometimes – it’s cold, it’s warm. However, these boots are great to wear just like your favorite classic flats, sneakers or booties. I was in the mood for jeans and boots on this day, but you can wear your spring shirt dress – looking chic, all while keeping your bare legs warm. Yes, it’s still cold outside, but don’t get discourage to still rock your knee high boots in the spring.




Follow T-Mac on her blog, Twitter and Instagram

No comments

Post a Comment