Fashion's Night Out



So recently I attended an event entitled "Fashion's Night Out" where local boutiques within the St. Louis area set up stations within the Coliseum and potential customers could come shop and mingle.  I will say I had a wonderful time.  It was very intimate and there were many boutiques there that had very fashionable products.  If you read one of my previous posts, you know one of the boutiques there was Street Walkers, and there were also others such as YLie, ChicStylez, LLC, Vamp Boutique, Retropolitan Fashion Truck, and many others.


This is a nice little neon yellow clutch I picked up from Retropolitan Fashion Truck, and get this, for only $6.00!


 
 
This adorable bracelet is something I would consider an everyday piece that I picked up from ChicStylez, LLC, and guess what, for only $1.00 in their closeout sale!


 
If you're from St. Louis, than you know it's hard to find clothing and pieces that are actually fashionable.  We as a city are rising up in the fashion industry, and these boutiques are the proof.  Please, if you're in the St. Louis area, or even if you're not, support these businesses and other boutiques that are trying to make their mark into the fashion industry.  Check back soon for more artist showcases from this event!

No comments

Post a Comment