I woke up like this.....flawless skin!



Beyonce has gotten us all feeling flawless lately! But is your skin really that flawless? Can you wake up like "this" and ditch the foundation? If you have kept up with my previous posts about good skin care practice you should have a good idea of what it takes to achieve these results. My obsession lately has been the ice masque. Although, this is not something new I discovered I have utilized this masque for those countless times I wanted a bump to go away over night.  The ice masque is simply cubes of ice that freeze and tighten your skin. It is a great way to soothe acne and inflamed skin. In my experience in using this method I did witness lightening of dark marks that I had from scars. So how does this work exactly? I begin by taking two ice cubes and rubbing them directly on my face in a circular motion. I do this for about 5 minutes or until the ice cube is melted. I then pat my skin dry (not rub) with a clean towel and apply my nightly moisturizers. You will notice immediate results such as your skin feeling tight, clean, and smooth. The ice masque rejuvenates the skin and allows a more even tone when performed regularly. This is by far the best and cheapest method to care for your skin. It is also a natural way to treat problematic acne and it doesn't harm the environment! Give it a go and see the results!


No comments

Post a Comment