DIY: Maxi Skirts

So for those of you anticipating the nice spring weather like I am, but don't want to break the bank updating your wardrobe with spring friendly outfits, I have two tutorials for creating your very own maxi skirts to help you save money but still look as trendy as possible.  For those of you who are handy with the needle and thread and/or the sewing machine tutorial 1 will be for you, for anyone whose sewing skills aren't up to par or for someone who doesn't want to deal with the needle and thread tutorial 2 is going to be for you.  I've also included a third tutorial for this cute sequined maxi skirt I watched while researching videos that I thought was awesome!  I will be doing my own maxi skirt DIY very soon along with some other DIY's so stay tune and enjoy!

Tutorial 1
 
 
Tutorial 2
 
Tutorial 3
 

No comments

Post a Comment