Peter Pilotto for Target

It looks like Target is keeping up with the times and becoming for fashionable by collaborating with some of the biggest designers in order to create exclusive lines just for Target.  I will say I do go to Target to shop for clothes.  They have some great pieces and I buy my daughter's clothes there as well, and every time I go in there, I leave spending at least $100 more than I anticipated.  Well the newest collaboration is with Peter Pilotto who is known for daring designs.  Check out what will be featured in the Target exclusive collection and let me know what you guys think, and while you're at it buy something because I know I will!  The collection will be available in Target stores and online Feb. 9th.

 
 



 


 
Also if you are not familiar with the brand, check out Peter Pilotto's Spring/Summer 14 Collection:

No comments

Post a Comment