Beauty: What's all the hype about OPI?

OPI
I honestly didn't know why O.P.I was so popular so I decided to research
!  I do know that O.P.I is available at major retailers such as Walgreens, Ultra, and even Sephora has had a partnership with O.P.I.  Here are 5 other facts I learned about O.P.I:

  • There 160 active OPI shades at any given time. Colors are retired every year so that new ones can be unveiled.
  • OPI stands for Odontorium Products Inc which means the company made dental equipment.
  • Some of the same materials used in dentistry doubled as materials for acrylic nails. OPI realized there was a different market for their products and created a mix of liquid, powder, and primer that eventually became the OPI Traditional Acrylic System.
  • The company makes 55 million bottles of nail polish a year.
  • One of their most popular shades of all time is called Glitzerland. It’s a sparkly bronze color.

I think I am tempted to try O.P.I, and to be honest I think I have some upstairs but I just didn't realize the brand (I do that sometimes).  But what I want you guys to do is to send me some pics of your O.P.I collection, show off your obsession for it!

credits: http://www.thegloss.com/2011/01/26/beauty/5-facts-i-learned-about-opi-nail-polish/





No comments

Post a Comment