Do You Need Money To Be Fashionable?

fashion

So scrolling on Instagram as I usually do I've been seeing a trend that I know most of you have been noticing too.  A lot of people think that being "fashionable" or "stylish" comes from the brands that they wear.  For example as long as you have a Chanel bag or a Hermes belt you're automatically deemed fashionable and I definitely don't think that's the case.

For me, you can be as broke as possible, but no one will know it as long as you have a certain eye to put together outfits, match colors, and be able to create something someone else might not think of.  

A photo posted by Ak Brown (@akjapbae) on

I will admit I don't have all of the money in the world, it's enough to pay the bills and then some, but it's definitely not enough to feel I need to be fashionable from buying a $2000 bag every damn week.  I have been stopped multiple times for the $60 bags I acquire from my favorite place ALDO, and I will keep doing so until the day I die.  Long story short, you can still be fashionable, stylish, and a trendsetter on a budget, or with no money at all.



No comments

Post a Comment