How To Get Longer Looking Lashes

Although this may not be a beauty blog, I have a really helpful tip andbeauty secretto share with you all today. I personally do not likefalse lashes. They just don't seem to work for me and I feel like I can't see with wigs over my eyeballs like a curtain covering my vision. They are not my thing. 
I do like the look oflong and full lashesand having naturally long lashes already helps but I have experimented with a few techniques and have come up with myfavorite mascara comboas well to create that even fuller and longer lookto my lashes. 

My all-time favorite mascara is theL'orealVoluminous Million LashesExcessin blackest black. I get mine fromTargetand it is about$8. I really like the brush of this tube. I feel like itcoats each individual lashanddoesn't clumpthem at all. I use this mascara first and coat every lash evenlyover and over without dippingthe brush back into the tube. I feel like this creates the look of them being longer, almost like stretching the length of the lashes. 

mascara

mascara


After using that, I also use the Maybelline Lash Sensationalmascara in blackest black. I also get it from Target and this usually costs about $7. Using the same technique and applying this all over each lash over and over without dipping the brush back into the tube creates a really voluminous look and just makes my lashes look even plumper.  I find that getting mascara in the darkest color, usually blackest black, also makes the lashes look fuller and longer because they are dark.  

mascara

mascara

After using this technique and both of these mascaras, my lashes come out looking naturally longer and plumper. Here is what they look like. 

mascara

For more beauty inspiration, follow my pinterest.


Disclaimer: Posts submitted from contributing authors are solely the reflection of their blog and the original published piece.  This article was not intended solely for Mind of a Fashionista and does not necessarily reflect the brand of Mind of a Fashionista.  If you have any questions, feel free to email us at mindofafashionista@hotmail.com.  Thank you.




No comments

Post a Comment