Beauty: A Healthy Body from Top to Bottom with Heritage 1933!

heritage-1933-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Staple brands such as Shea Moisture and Carol's Daughter have created products for virtually every part of your body, from hair to your face, and everything else in between.

However, there are other amazing brands out there that tailor to the needs of minority women who want to keep their skin and hair healthy and happy, and Heritage 1933 is one of those brands.

Heritage1933™, founded by our fellow blogging babe Latoya Thompson of LatoyaElnora.com is a beauty company that challenges the narrow perception of beauty, while investing in the lives of others. At the root of Heritage1933™ there is a mission to help women and children in need. With every product purchased, Heritage1933™ will give hair care products to local shelters in support of women and children.

Purity Clay Mask

heritage-1933-just-bloggers-no-explanation

The purity clay mask is something I never experienced.  Let me make things clear, don't let the size fool you because a little goes A LONG WAY!

heritage-1933-just-bloggers-no-explanation

With any clay mask you can use water, but Heritage 1933 even suggests that you use Apple Cider Vinegar.  If you didn't know, Apple Cider Vinegar has many benefits besides weight loss.

heritage-1933-just-bloggers-no-explanation

After setting the mask on and waiting about 20+ minutes and wiping it off, my skin felt....GLORIOUS!  If you watch my review on Shea Moisture's African Black Soap line, and how much praise I gave their mud mask....this just might replace it.  My face felt smooth, clean, and dirt free!!!  And hours after I didn't feel the oil I tend to have a problem with, and that's something that wins me over.-AK

OMG Seal & Moisturizing Oil

heritage-1933-just-bloggers-no-explanation

The second product we tried out was the OMG Seal & Moisturizing Oil.  First off... the packaging is absolutely EVERYTHING! There's nothing more convenient than an oil that you can apply straight from the bottle to your scalp with a nozzle that gets right to the source without making a huge mess.
The ingredients list is PACKED with all of the food your hair and scalp needs. One of my favorite ingredients? The peppermint oil. Ha ha! It adds literally what feels like a breath of fresh air to your scalp and not the mention that it can help stimulate the scalp when it comes to hair growth.  Make sure you shake it up real good though!
heritage-1933-just-bloggers-no-explanation

If you're someone who has a problem with dry scalp and keeping it moisturized? The product is PERFECT for you. I have that problem and once I applied it to my scalp and massaged it in really good, I could go about 2-3, maybe even 4 days without having to apply more (which also prevents the likelihood of product buildup on your scalp, which is gross!).
Less is more. Let's not forget that this is an oil. You don't wanna over saturate with this product unless you wanna leave an oil spot on someone's couch or car window when you take a snooze on a roadtrip. I was able to get the product best distributed through my scalp my adding it into the parts I created in my hair for a twist out and massaging it in. I added any left over oil on my hands onto the twists themselves which made for a PERFECTLY moisturized, soft, and shiny twistout.-Diamond
Ms. Know It All Whipped Moisturizing Butter
heritage-1933-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Now I'm sure that given the size of this jar, it
should have lasted me at least a month.  Nah.  Took two weeks.  I bathed my body from head to toe in this whipped perfected concoction. Being that this is a all natural product plus being paraben free is an even more alluring factor into this whipped wonder. This can be used for your hair as
well as body, and believe me when I say it's creates a beautifully soft and
silky texture for all my natural beauties out there.  And because it has unrefined Shea Butter, it's a staple for smooth skin.  The best way to keep this butter is to refrigerate it, or it will go back to it's original state. Believe me when I say you won't go wrong with Ms. Know It All. I mean come on....she Knows it All!-Aziza

 There's no doubt how much we are in love with Heritage 1933.   We're eager to try other products available including their bath salts, scrubs, and their exclusive line of hair extensions!  And I know some of our beauties have tried Heritage 1933, so drop a pic showing your products and let us know how much you love them!.
just-bloggers-no-explanation