Beauty: Only Skin Deep

skin-regime-just-bloggers-no-explanation

The old saying of "beauty is only skin deep" still rings true to this day.
Like the next beauty lover, I have tons of foundation, eye shadow, etc., and all of the most expensive and latest cosmetics on the market.
At the end of the day, all of that means nothing if you don't take care of your skin underneath.

Your skin is your canvas, and the way you take care of it shows underneath your makeup. 
Think about it this way, to have bomb makeup, my canvas must be clear.
Now I'm not saying you must have the clearest skin in order for you to have "good skin", but you should strive to take care of it on a regular basis.
Here are some products that I use on a regular basis in order to keep my skin as close to perfection as possible.

skin-regime-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Peter Thomas Roth
Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser 

What it is formulated to do:
Gentle foaming cleanser with cucumber extract detoxifies skin of environmental pollutants, purifies, calms, and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane helps support natural cell turnover to soften skin, leaving skin soothed, hydrated, and radiant. 

My Review
This does exactly what it states. Not only does it work but its super gentle on the skin, good for all skin types ( I'm oily like Crisco, so trust me i know). Now it doesn't have alcohol but the pump makes it so it has a foam release so it's easier to work into your skin. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new day-to-day cleanse.


skin-regime-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Lancome
Advanced Genifique: Youth Activating Concentrate

What it is formulated to do:
Gentle foaming cleanser with cucumber extract detoxifies skin of environmental pollutants, purifies, calms, and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane helps support natural cell turnover to soften skin, leaving skin soothed, hydrated, and radiant. 

My Review
The real deal ya'll! This is a serum that actually makes you look younger in a week. I use this along with my moisturizer for a more youthful glow. A definite in my beauty routine.

skin-regime-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Fresh
Soy Face Cleanser

What it is:
A bestselling, do-it-all cleanser and makeup remover that whisks away impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture.

My Review
Absolutely soft soothing to the skin, which is why I love it. This is great to use right after you take your makeup off and helps remove the leftover access of makeup that might have been left behind. 

Rose Face Mask
What it is:
A cult-favorite hydrating and toning gel mask that’s infused with real rose petals, pure rosewater, and a smart algae that delivers optimum moisture. 

My Review
One of the most soothing masks I've ever used. whats makes it so much better are the rose petals infused with it. Leaves your face feeling moisturized and highly refreshed.

skin-regime-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Lancome
Energie De Vie: The Smoothing & Glow Boosting Liquid Moisturizer 

What it is:
An energizing antioxidant liquid moisturizer that refreshes, protects, and hydrates tired skin for an instant dewy glow. 

My Review
My favorite moisturizer to date. I have crazy oily skin and even still this works on my face like a charm. Its formulated like a serum so its lightweight and doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind. I love to pair this with my Genifique.


skin-regime-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Clinique
Clinique Smart System-Repair Serum

What it is:
A powerful, multitalented serum that visibly improves wrinkles, evens skintone, lifts, and brightens for skin that looks firm, fresh, and youthful-looking. 

My Review
In all actuality, I really do enjoy this. I received this a few days ago & noticed that it actually does make a difference with my makeup application. Not only does it smooth out my uneven tones, but it makes an awesome base for your foundation to glide over creating a flawless airbrushed look.

These are some of the products that currently rule my skin routine and I see no end in sight. If you try any of these products please feel free to let me know how they worked for you! 
Happy Shopping!!

aziza-just-bloggers-no-explanation