Makeup: Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Holographic Palette First Thoughts!

anastasia-beverly-hills

Yall! I found my new bae! And no, I don't mean a man, I mean my new holographic palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills.  I wasn't even looking for this palette. just so happened to have found it on Facebook along with some other holographic goodies and as soon as I got it in I instantly fell in love.

anastasia-beverly-hills

6 beautiful shades that are actually holographic, smooth, and not chalky in their formula.  I've seen and even tried a few holographic products but I haven't found a company who has been able to successfully achieve the true holographic element needed to create the desired look until I found this palette.


anastasia-beverly-hills

 Check out our YouTube video with our complete review and swatches of this bomb holographic palette!

No comments

Post a Comment