Lippie Review: Maybelline's Loaded Bold Lippies!

lipstick-reviews

Hey guys!  Back with another lippie review (definitely well overdue) and I decided to test out some lippies I've had for quite awhile and should have given you guys the deets months ago.  While in Walgreens, doing my usual binge shopping, I came across the Maybelline Loaded Bold lippies, and the name is true to what they are, very bold colors you wouldn't normally see from a drug store brand.  What really grabbed me was the pure white color they had, so you know I had to cop them!
Overall I love these lippies, the creamy finish, the fact that they don't stain, and more importantly being able to get these bold colors for the price I paid ($9 at Walgreens).

lipstick-reviews

lipstick-reviews

lipstick-reviews

lipstick-reviews

lipstick-reviews

lipstick-reviews

The only two cons to these lippies that I want to mention are one, these lippies do not work well if you are trying to do an ombre.  Because they are so creamy, the other lipstick or liner you choose to make your ombre will be very hard to try and blend.  Second, for the white lippie swatched, once again because of the creamy texture you may not get the desired look given it is a white lipstick.  I suggest lining it with a white liner or choosing a different white lipstick all together, preferably a liquid lipstick that will finish matte.

Well guys those are my thoughts on the Maybelline Loaded Bold lippies.  For those of you subscribed to our YouTube channel, I went ahead and swatched them for you!  For those who are not, make sure to click the video below to subscribe, like, and share the video!

Until next time!


No comments

Post a Comment