Fashion & Style: Pinstripes & Owl Mascots

ootd-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Last night after being hopped up on meds (I was in a car accident y'all I don't intentionally do drugs) I made my way over to Saint Louis Fashion Week's Caleres Designer Competition (recap coming soon).  Once again, I don't like doing outfit posts just for the sake of blogging, but hell I've been ON POINT these last few days, I just can't help my slaying potential.

ootd-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Absolutely love this dress that I scored from Boohoo (50%) off.  I read somewhere that stripes do not flatter someone who has a much curvier figure, well I don't know what stripes they were referring to but that is a mutha-f***ing lie!  It could also be the cut and drape of this dress but not only did I feel comfortable, I love how it fit on my body, I didn't even have to wear any shape wear.  Mind you, I did look like I just got out of jail...but I think I still pulled it off.

ootd-just-bloggers-no-explanation

New look has been very good to me lately.  I scored these from Asos for only $31 and once again I was able to walk in them in entire night.  A burgundy block heel with gold embellishment around the heel and on the back zipper, these small details are what helped bring this outfit to life.

ootd-just-bloggers-no-explanation

ootd-just-bloggers-no-explanation

Everyone, meet Perry, our mascot!  I kid you not everyone felt on my purse as if this was my pet.  This fun, whimsical handbag is something I scored from ALDO during their Halloween promotion, and come to find out...it's sold out!!!  They have a white and black one...but it doesn't measure up to Perry.  I also felt the contrast in not only colors but textures helped flow with the boots.  A very unconventional outfit that became something I will rock again and again and again!
Pinstripes and Owl Mascots

Pinstripes and Owl Mascots by werejustbloggers featuring a striped top

Looking to recreate this outfit with your own personal touch?  You can with our giveaway!  Don't forget, we're giving away THREE gift cards!
1 $50 gift card to ALDO
1 $50 gift card to ASOS
1 $50 Visa gift card
Ready to win?  See below on how to enter, good luck!

No comments

Post a Comment