Beauty: Anatomicals-Products Without the BS

anatomicals

Shopping...as usual, and I'm browsing the skin products in ULTA.  I'm literally getting ready to leave and I come across these colorful tubes and bottles.  I automatically grab, head to the checkout, pay, and go about my day.

Ok, if you haven't realized I buy a lot of shit, half of the time not really knowing what the hell I'm buying.  But this time...I am so glad about what I bought.

Anatomicals, probably the coolest skincare and beauty line on the planet.  Paraben free, full of the most awesomely awesome smells ever, and never tested on animals, and with clever plays on famous songs and catchy phrases, this is one skinline you need to check out, even their website is funny af:

anatomicals

From face care, to hair care, to even lip balms, Anatomicals seems to have it all together.  Here is what I seemed to manage to get (these were literally the last of what ULTA had)

anatomicals
Originally $7.99, purchased for $5.99

anatomicals
Originally $7.99, purchased for $5.99

anatomicals
Originally $7.99, purchased for $5.99

anatomicals
Originally $7.99, purchased for $5.99

anatomicals
Originally $7.99, purchased for $5.99

I've already used the lemongrass and grapefruit body cleanser and the cherry body lotion.  The smells are very much authentic, in a good way.  They smell fantastic and it isn't overpowering.  Both the body lotion and the cleaner and so moisturizing, and I don't know what secret ingredient these products have, but I fell right to sleep after using!  My body was calm, relaxed, and wasn't as achy (was recently in an accident).

This is a company I definitely will be buying from in the future, and don't worry we'll be sure to include them on our ultimate gift guide list dropping this Thursday, so you'll be seeing more of them from us!

No comments

Post a Comment