Hands On: DIY Frozen Themed Birthday Party

frozen birthday party

I have been anticipating this post for a while, and a lot of you have asked me about this as well.  To make a long story short, my daughter turns 4 on Wednesday and she has been obsessed with Frozen ever since it came out.  Frozen this, Elsa that, blah blah blah (she's sleep right now with her Frozen blanket as we speak).  When her birthday party came about, of course, she begged for me to throw a Frozen inspired party.  I couldn't say no because well, she's my baby girl, and even though she might not remember the particular party, it's memories for us to create and have forever.  Also, she hasn't had a party since she was 1.  So I said what the hell and began planning.  Even though I give my daughter whatever her little heart desires, I also had to think realistically and didn't want to do over budget with this party.  I put my thinking cap on and said to myself, why not DIY this bad boy?!

Most of what you see for my baby's party was bought from the Dollar Tree or from Michael's during their Black Friday sale.  I did not spend more than $200, including the cake and refreshments, and 90% of these decorations can be used again.  My inspiration, from the decorations to the food recipes, even to the gift bag ideas came SOLELY from Pinterest which you can check out my board at the bottom that I used to make this happen!

You don't have to have a lot of money or an extensive budget to throw a nice themed party.  You just need a little imagination, creativity, and a lot of elbow grease to put everything together.

Check out our pics from the party, we had OODLES of fun, and drop a comment below and let us know what you think!


Menu
Frozen inspired birthday cake: The Cakery ($45)
Purple, blue, and pink cupcakes: Sam's Club ($15 per 30 count)
Frozen Inspired Chex Mix
Frozen Inspired Pretzel Sticks
Frozen Inspired Marshmallow Pops
Rock Candy Treats: Party City or make your own here
Blue & Purple Koolaid Jammers

Decorations

Michael's
Wood letters
Tulle decoration
Wooden Sticks
Snowflake Table Confetti
Spray Paint

Dollar Tree
Plates
Napkins
Cups
Utensils
Table clothes
Glow sticks for goody bags
Mason Jars
Round Glass Vases
Frozen branded candy
Frozen brandy plastic baggies
Frozen branded balloons
Confetti

Amazon
Frozen figurines
Frozen goody bag set

Walmart
Color changing crystal trees

Aliexpress
Elsa dress

frozen birthday

frozen birthday party frozen birthday party





 





 

frozen birthday party


No comments

Post a Comment