Deals & Steals: Groupon

So I know you guys have heard of Groupon, and if you haven't you are slacking in life!!!!!  Groupon is an app available where you are able to get goods, services, and even hotel and airfare at a huge discounted rate, at least 30% off but usually starting around 50% off.  I recently bought two pairs of Armani Exchange eye glasses that were originally $250.00 each for only $39.99 each!!!!!  Now if that's not a good deal I don't know what is!







I advise anyone who is able to download this app to do so and try it out.  My items came in a timely fashion, boxed up properly and with no damage.  I recommend Groupon with 2 thumbs up, and if you search hard enough you will be able to find some good fashion deals!!!!

You can also check them out online at www.groupon.com if you don't want to download the app. 


Enjoy!!!

No comments

Post a Comment