ABC-Anything but Clothes

Hey guys, so I don't know if you all are aware, but there is a new revolution going on, referred to as ABC, or Anything But Clothes.  What inspired me to do this topic is, we are actually going to be doing this in my Visual Merchandising Class.  We have to think of a garment that cannot be made out of anything a normal garment would be.  So what to do?  Well here are some different ideas I researched that I think are pretty cool and that I might take into consideration:

  • Magazine or Newspaper Dress
  • Trash Bag Dress
  • Soda Pop Tab Skirt
  • Balloon Dress
  • Duck Tape Dress
anything but clothes


  • Deck of Cards Blouse
anything but clothes



So let me know what you guys think, more importantly GIVE ME IDEAS!!! I am trying to create the most awesome outfit ever, but remember it has to be Anything But Clothes!!!!



 

No comments

Post a Comment