Versace Versace Versace


versace milan fashion week 2015 mind of a fashionista

I swear my mind races every time "Fashion Week" comes about because once one week ends another week begins.  So I'm proud of myself that I was able to keep up with London Fashion Week, then New York Fashion Week and now it's off  to Milan Fashion Week.  And two shows that really struck me but more so that have been the topic of discussion was Versace's Fall/Winter 2015/2016 for both the men's and women's collections.  More so with the men's collection, Versace tested the boundaries as to what is fashionably and socially acceptable for men to wear.  Don't know what I.m talking about? Well look for yourself and check out both collections they premiered at fashion week and let us know what you think!




ak brown signature mind of a fashionista

No comments

Post a Comment