Picking From The Bafoonery: BET Awards '15

Usually when I do best/worst lists for award shows, I end up taming the list because there are just so many looks I want to include.  Welp when it comes to the BET Awards I don't have the problem at all.  If you're a fan of the BET Awards you can get mad at me, I don't care, but for some reason they are lacking good stylists.  Either garments don't fit right, the look that was trying to be achieved doesn't come off as planned, or people just show up looking like epic fails all together. Whatever it is, it isn't a good look.  Luckily I was able to find a celebrities who gave a damn and whose outfits blew me away!:

bet awards
Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross

bet awards
Janelle Monae

bet awards
Kendrick Lamar aka MY HUSBAND

bet awards
Letoya Luckett

bet awards
Naturi Naughton
bet awards
Monica

bet awards
Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe

bet awards
Brandy

bet awards
Marcus Scribner

bet awards
Demetria Lucas D'Oyley


No comments

Post a Comment