Mid Year Flash Back

quotes

It's already June, why, I don't know.  It's a little scary to think, because literally, just yesterday, it was still December.  With the saying captured in the picture "So take a chance and don't ever look back", I think it describes our blog to a tea.  I literally started it on a Saturday because I was bored after I finished a paper I had to do.  I was thinking of ways I could get myself out there into the fashion industry in St. Louis since I just moved back and I found the idea of blogging.  Over 2 years later I haven't looked back, we haven't looked back, and this was one of the best decisions I made in my life.  But sometimes it is good to look back, to see how far you have come, and explore everything you have accomplished.  So as I was looking, I checked our posts just to see which ones were viewed the most and I thought it would be fun to share with all of our readers.  These are the most viewed posts we have thus far allllllllllllllll the way from when we started in 2013, take a look and explore!  Who knows, they might still be the most viewed posts next year!


No comments

Post a Comment