Style Corner: Summer Days Aren't Drifting Away So Quick

style

Hey guys!  So in fact I think Style Corner is going to be something I continue to do, especially since I am expanding on the idea of becoming a stylist and building my portfolio.  So these two outfits are a couple I have worn within the last two weeks, and all of these pieces aren't anything I bought new, they're all items that I already had in my closet, it was just the fact of mixing and matching until I put a new outfit together.

This first outfit is one that I wore to a styling session with ALIVE Magazine, but instead of clothes, we were styling drinks (how fun!).  My open floral cardigan came from TheFashionLaneTruck as well as my leather accented no sleeve blouse.  My pants came from H&M paired with heart accented black flats from JustFab.  My burgundy handbag also came from H&M and my gold necklace came from Target.  So as you can see, nothing was too expensive and the entire outfit was under $200.

This second outfit I wore to the #WeHeartSTL celebration  this past Friday hosted by ALIVE Magazine, which was so fun!  The top is from H&M, as the maxi skirt was from Wet Seal Plus.  My black and gold sandals (not shown) were also from Wet Seal Plus and my handbag was from ALDO.  The hat is actually my moms so let's just say it was courtesy of her closet!



Basic, simple, yet stylish outfits that anyone can achieve.  I would love for you guys to share your own summer style with us, and don't forget we have our #OOTD Contest, submit your pics here now!

No comments

Post a Comment