Designer For Us Brokeys: Balmain for H&M

balmain for h&m

I don't know how long I have been waiting for this day, but God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!  Balmain will officially be hitting H&M stores November 2015 for this exclusive collection.  I will say I was so impressed with the Alexander Wang Collection for H&M so I am eager to see what Balmain has in store.  And please don't get the title confused or miscontrued.  The fact is, most of us wouldn't be able to buy, let alone touch or look at Balmain up close unless we robbed a bank and had the money to do so.  The fact that H&M partners with the industries most notable and iconic fashion designers, houses, and brands gives us as the common consumer a taste of the good life to the one of a kind designs and impeccable constructed garments.  So from one brokey to another, I say don;t let this opportunity pass without getting one garment from this collection!  And if you're joining the "movement" make sure to use the hashtag #HMBalmnation!

No comments

Post a Comment