Makeup: My MAC Dupe..Apparently

mac dupe

If you follow me on Instagram, which I hope you do, then you know I've been on the move.  It's the beginning of Saint Louis Fashion Week and so far I've been to many events these past two weeks.

At one of these events, Fashion Week Boutique Hop (recap coming soon) I was stopped at least 7 times about the lipstick I had on, and everyone thought it was MAC!

And as much as I enjoyed everyone's compliments, I can't credit MAC, this was a dupe.  I primarily used "Queen" by RK by Kiss Matte Lip Lacquer with a touch of Revlon Colorblast.  On the corners, I tend to do a different type of ombre, displayed above, and that was used with a Wet n' Wild lip liner.

In total for all of the products I used versus one tube of MAC is $11 vs. $17.

This WAS NOT! intentional as far as me finding a dupe of MAC but I am so glad that I did!

Do you all have dupes for any other MAC shades? Drop a comment below and let us know!

No comments

Post a Comment