Shoe Love: Mauve/Dusty Pink


 For this week's post, I have to share my current love and recent obsession with dusty rose/mauve. It just might be the new black for the moment.  
The color is just so pretty and muted so it fits into a minimalist wardrobe. Paired with nude and beige tones, the color looks its best! 
The number one spot that I have been able to find this color everywhere and all over the website is Missguided.com.  

And of course, I wouldn't be Jina if I didn't love it best in shoe form so here are just a few of my favorites! 

Disclaimer: Posts submitted from contributing authors are solely the reflection of their blog and the original published piece.  This article was not intended solely for Mind of a Fashionista and does not necessarily reflect the brand of Mind of a Fashionista.  If you have any questions, feel free to email us at mindofafashionista@hotmail.com.  Thank you.

No comments

Post a Comment