Makeup: Ombre Challenge Anyone? (It's A Contest Guys)

ombre

When you get bored on Facebook, you see shit that gives you great ideas!  So I'm bored like I usually am and I see a compilation of ombre lippie videos.  Being that I have too many lipsticks and haven't used 80% of them, I thought it would be fun to experiment with the different color ombres I could create.

And from this (I hope you guys like), I've come up with a new contest!!!  We're starting the Ombre Challenge, where each contestant will showcase 1-3 ombre lippies they've come up with!  I really want everyone to get creative and to think outside of the box, because whoever we feel brought their A game will win a $50 gift card to Ulta!

Contest Rules/Steps?

1. Must follow Mind of a Fashionista on IG
2.  Must use the hashtags #ombrelippiechallenge & #MOAFfollower
3.  Comment under this post "DONE" so we know to include you!

Contest will end December 15th (my birthday) and I will announce the winner that week!

I want to see all of my makeup lovers get in on this contest and we are excited to see the creations everyone comes up with!