Fashion & Style: A Great Way To Wrap Things Up

saint louis fashion week

Saint Louis Fashion Week was a great and fun experience.  I told y'all since I didn't go last year that I was going HARD this year and I'm glad I got to be front and center for each and every event.  The last day of fashion week was very mellow.  We first hit up Skif’s Innovative Production Studio on the Hill for the STL Designer Pop-Up, where local designers proved that fashion is definitely thriving in our "small-big" city.

Featured local designers including

Michael Drummond, Destine Gamble, Paul Gibson, Hammer and Hand (cool name!), Qun Liu, Skif, and AJ Thouvenot showed local patrons what they had to offer.  From unique designs to beautiful craftsmanship, this definitely shows the talent we have in our city!


saint louis fashion week

To wrap up our night, we had, literally, a wrap party.  All of us bloggers got together for some karaoke, drinks, and more so a toast to a great and successful fashion week.

saint louis fashion week

Even though I am BEAT, once again I'm glad I was able to be apart of a fashion movement, a lot of people can't say they have.  Well until next time (spring that is)!




*photo credit: Paige Whitehead for ALIVE Magazine

No comments

Post a Comment