Blogger Insight: Woman Up! Conference

Woman Up! Conference

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm excited I'm excited I'm excited!  I just got word that I will be a speaker for the Woman Up! Conference! I am very excited not only because this will be my first speaking outlet, but because I, along with other bloggers, experts, and entrepreneurs, will be apart of one of the first virtual conferences!  Yep you read right.  This conference is on Periscope, which saves you sooooo much money on hotel, travel, and other things we would normally have to buy to attend a conference.  All you need is your phone, a notebook, and a comfy place to sit and watch!

As you all know, we are in the process of rebranding, to become a nichless blog.  I've talked with many people since the announcement and they are all fascinated on how to achieve the same goal, which has inspired my presentation to be "Nicheless Is The New Niche!".  My presentation will explore and help you answer why you want to become a nicheless blogger, pro's & con's of nicheless blogging,  and how to transition into being a nicheless blogger with easy, maintainable steps.

The conference is December 1st-3rd on Periscope, and all you have to do is tune into any speakers live broadcast who you feel has a topic you will benefit from.  Here is a complete list of presenters for the conference and will be updated with plenty more before the day is up.  Woman Up! is also looking for media partners, especially bloggers, to help spread the word about this unique, one of a kind conference.

If interested in attending, becoming a media partner, or speaking, please visit Woman Up! Conference online, and I will make sure to let everyone know on a day and time slot to catch my presentation!